Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pre-Review on Motorstorm: Pacific Rift

By far, this is the most fun racing games ive ever had. its just simply chaos, but fun. This is my second day playing it and its just addicting (bad for my 2 days left presentation :( ).

The track is not the much, I've seen how long the game will last, and sometimes, it repeat the track with different mode. Haven't played the multiplayer but I bet it will be fun. My only complain is the graphic is far from top notch for next gen gaming, compared to competitor such as Fuel or Pure. Popping object is noticable, texture is quite low, and the effect is not that satisfying. In the art division, this game should get a gold medal. GUI is simple yet informative. And the soundtrack, its even better than Burnout Paradise.

I havent played the whole game so wait for my full review. But until now, I can say this is one of the best purchase I've got for PS3. Stay tune :)

2 comments:

indigo wine said...

Dude...! Still gaming, eh?

*geleng-geleng*

Didn't kno u got a blog, tau gitu dah gue ceng2in dari kapan tau..

svnstrk said...

wow.. someone leave comment, wheres the champagne :D

haha ceng2in gih... ntar gw bales ke indigowinedotblogspot :D